Council is offering the opportunity for 20 Ku-ring-gai registered businesses to participate in an intensive business mentoring project in July.
Working with the MAP Institute, the 3 week program brings the power of boardroom diversity and innovation to small business leaders to enhance certainty, generate consistency and drive growth. If, as a business leader, you appreciate the value of being held accountable, understand that everyone is better than you at something and that small changes accumulated over time yield large outcomes, then you will derive great value from the MAP Institute. Join us as together we will travel on your business journey.
The program follows the success of the same initiative delivered earlier this year which involved over 30 Ku-ring-gai based businesses. Feedback from participants was extremely positive.
- 'After participating in the program, I implemented what I learnt. Within a week, I secured two clients that were in my perfect target market.'
- 'The program confirmed a lot of my instincts. I feel more confident that we’re ready to expand our business and appreciate the importance and benefits of documenting our processes. It’s very exciting because we are on the verge of the next step and I feel more equipped that I have the right tools and confidence to expand.'
- 'The sessions forced me to stop and concentrate for a moment of clarity on my own goals and reflect on my long term trajectory – it’s been awesome.'
The scholarship program is one hour per week for three weeks (between 13 July and 27 July). The sessions are delivered by video conference in a small group environment, are highly interactive and directly focused on your specific business goals. Outcomes for attendees will be renewed business focused, enhanced certainty, resolution of challenges, greater accountability and achievement of goals. The ultimate goal is growing revenue and strengthening your team.
The dates that the sessions will run are:
- Session 1 - Tuesday 13 July.
- Session 2 - Tuesday 20 July.
- Session 3 - Tuesday 27 July.
Each attendee will be allocated to the same time slot for the 3 consecutive weeks. We will aim to group attendees together who are similar in scale and maturity of their business, whilst also being sensitive to potential overlapping industries within each group.
Even though we ask attendees their preferred slot, we can't always accommodate their request.
The sessions will help provide the focus you need to start the new financial year on a positive footing.
Places are extremely limited and sessions will fill quickly so register now to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions contact Will Adames, Council’s Business Engagement Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 9424 0757.