Feedback and report an issue

Report an issue

You can also report an issue online. These include:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • potholes
  • Litter and/or dumped waste.
  • The condition of Council buildings eg public toilets.
  • Overflowing stormwater drains.
  • Maintenance of local roads and footpaths.
  • Overgrown vegetation on public land.
  • Graffiti.

Report an issue

Complaints or compliments

We acknowledge that at times our staff and services may not meet your expectations. We value your feedback as it allows us to improve our services and facilities.

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to or about us, our services, staff or the handling of a complaint where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected or legally required. Complaints can include expressions of dissatisfaction with the quality of or delays in providing a service, taking an action or making a decision which are outside of Council’s service levels.

A complaint is not a request for a Council service, feedback, damaged or faulty infrastructure ie pothole or hazard, neighbourhood dispute, regarding a development application or unauthorised building works. These matters should be reported via Ku-ring-gai online services.

Make a complaint

Give a compliment

More information

Complaints Management Policy(PDF, 380KB)

Complaints management process(PDF, 172KB)

Council's Customer Charter(PDF, 278KB)