Thomas Carlyle Children's Centre
As the only Council-run childcare centre in Ku-ring-gai, Thomas Carlyle Children's Centre in East Lindfield provides quality full day care for young children in a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment. It caters for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
Enrolments now open for 2023
Let us take care of your children – enrolments now open for 2023. Call 9424 0326 or email for more information or to book a tour.
How to enrol
To add your child to the waitlist please register below on My Family Lounge.
Once you have registered on My Family Lounge and to proceed your waitlist application, a $40 waitlist fee is required. View next steps.
More about TCCC
Backing onto bushland, children see wildlife and connect with nature. We also have veggie gardens where the children grow and harvest their own produce for the cook to use in their meals.
Each child’s individual needs are met in an atmosphere that celebrates individuality and diversity, where everyone is included and everyone matters.
Rated as ‘Exceeding’ in all Quality Areas of the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority's National Quality Standards.
We also provide:
- A cook making nutritious and locally sourced meals daily
- Pre-school program offered by experienced team. All our staff are trained or currently studying. We currently have five Early Childhood Teachers, three Diploma Teachers and four Certificate III Educators.
- Accessible onsite parking
Open Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm for 51 weeks of the year. Closed between Christmas and New Year, as well as public holidays.
55 care places every day.
- Nursery room 12 children aged 0-2 years.
- Junior room 20 children aged 2-3 years.
- Preschool room 23 children aged 3-5 years.
Email Thomas Carlyle Children's Centre or call 9424 0326.