COVID-19 update: Tennis courts are open
From Monday 13 September, up to five fully vaccinated adults aged over 16 years can play tennis at any one time. This is consistent with the health orders, which state that for those living outside the local government areas of concern up to five fully vaccinated adults can engage in outdoor recreation in a person’s LGA or within 5kms of home. Children under 12 are not counted in this total.
Courts must be pre-booked online below.
Make a booking
For all enquiries email email@example.com or call 9424 0000.
More information on current status of Council services
NSW Government COVID-19 rules
Hirer is responsible for:
- All facility users must apply good personal hygiene practice when touching gates, equipment and playing surfaces.
- Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Groups must not gather on court, 'Arrive, Play and Leave'.
- Stay home while sick or if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Do not book or use a court if you have attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website.
Interactive version, click on the full screen icon located in the middle of the image above to view the interactive document in full screen. You can preview the pages by clicking on the left and right arrows.
Effective 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022.
|Type of hire
||Acrylic hard court per hour
||Synthetic grass court per hour
| Casual coaches
| Permanent coaches
Tennis bookings 2021 now open
Please open the application form below, complete, save and submit completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis court annual and permanent application form(PDF, 596KB)
Tips for completing the form:
- To choose your preferred court, click on please choose from list and use the arrows to find your court, click on the court name and then proceed with completing all spaces on the form.
- To sign the form, in the right column of your screen will be a tool called Fill and Sign, click on this for a sign option to become available at the top of the page.
You will be contacted directly if there are any issues or booking clashes.
Annual invoices are sent out in January and July 2021. Two invoices will be sent to all hirers to coincide with financial year management.
If you are looking for extra practise or game time, consider joining Active Ku-ring-gai social tennis on Thursday nights at St Ives Village Green.