Bookings are essential prior to entering on courts.
Make a booking
Refer to important information on COVID-19 at NSW Government website. Please maintain a distance of 1.5m between yourself and others at all times.
Hirer is responsible for:
- All facility users must apply good personal hygiene practice when touching gates, equipment and playing surfaces.
- Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Groups must not gather on court, 'Arrive, Play and Leave'.
- Stay home while sick or if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Do not book or use a court if you have attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website.
Interactive version, click on the full screen icon located in the middle of the image above to view the interactive document in full screen. You can preview the pages by clicking on the left and right arrows.
|Type of hire
||Acrylic hard court per hour
||Synthetic grass court per hour
| Casual coaches
| Permanent coaches
Tennis bookings 2021 now open
Please open the application form below, complete, save and submit completed form to email@example.com.
Tennis court annual and permanent application form(PDF, 596KB)
Tips for completing the form:
- To choose your preferred court, click on please choose from list and use the arrows to find your court, click on the court name and then proceed with completing all spaces on the form.
- To sign the form, in the right column of your screen will be a tool called Fill and Sign, click on this for a sign option to become available at the top of the page.
You will be contacted directly if there are any issues or booking clashes.
Annual invoices are sent out in January and July 2021. Two invoices will be sent to all hirers to coincide with financial year management.
If you are looking for extra practise or game time, consider joining Active Ku-ring-gai social tennis on Thursday nights at St Ives Village Green.