Find a document
Documents openly available are listed below. If the document you need isn't online, contact us - you may be able to view it in person at Council Chambers.
Information about Council
Plans and policies
Information about Development Applications
Most DA information is available via DA Tracking, including:
- Acoustic consultant reports.
- Construction certificates.
- Heritage consultant reports.
- Home warranty insurance documents.
- Land contamination consultant reports.
- Occupation certificates.
- Records of decisions on DAs including decisions on appeals.
- Records describing the general nature of documents in relation to DAs that Council decides to exclude from public view after application of the public interest test, eg. residential floor plans or commercial information.
- Structural certification documents.
- Submissions received on DAs.
- Town planner reports.
- Tree inspection consultant reports.
Approvals, orders and other documents
- Applications for approvals under Part 7 of the Local Government Act 1993.
- Applications for approvals under any other act and any associated documents received.
- Compulsory acquisition notices.
- Leases and licences for use of public land classified as community land.
- Orders given under Part 2 of Chapter 7 of the Local Government Act 1993, and any reasons given under Section 136 of the Act.
- Orders given under the authority of any other act.
- Plans of land proposed to be compulsorily acquired by Council.
- Records of approvals granted or refused, any variation from Council policies with reasons for the variation and decisions made on appeals concerning approvals.
- Records of building certificates under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.