Classes and workshops
Bookings for Term 4 2021
- Term 4 enrolment date: Tuesday 12 October from 9am
- Term 4 start date: Monday 1 November
The 6-week term starts from Monday 1 November and ends on Saturday 11 December. There will be no make-up classes.
Note: Students who already made a booking for Term 4 will be contacted regarding a partial refund due to the shortened length of Term 4.
Semester 1, 2022 (Terms 1 and 2)
- Semester 1, 2022 enrolment date: TBC
- Semester 1, 2022 start date: Monday 31 January 2022
Summer School Holiday Program
- Summer School Holiday Program enrolment date: TBC
- Summer School Holiday Program dates: Monday 10 January - Friday 21 January 2022
Bookings can ONLY be made via the phone or booking online. Please note that dates are subject to change.
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre will follow all current Public Health Orders. Anyone attending the Centre including staff, students, tutors, life models, parents and guardians, must adhere to the following:
- Face masks are compulsory and must be worn by everyone at all times whilst on the premises. This includes entering or leaving the building, stationary in the studios/foyer/gallery spaces, leaving your chair to move about the room, or to go to the toilets.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray will be available in each studio for you to use at the beginning and the end of each class.
- No food should be consumed inside the studios/foyer/gallery. The kitchen is still closed.
For further information please see Ku-ring-gai Art Centre's Facebook page.
The Art Centre offers classes for all levels of experience and ability. Our classes are held in light, airy studios providing a stimulating atmosphere in which to work. For more information on our kids, teens or adult day and night classes contact the Art Centre on 9424 0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to enrol