Duty Planner service
Duty Planning service appointments
The Duty Planner's main function is to direct customers to relevant planning policies and cannot:
We can assist you more efficiently if you provide:
- Your name and contact details.
- The address and zoning of the property.
- Details about the nature of your enquiry and what you require from Council.
Contact us to book an appointment with the Duty Planner. Appointments can be:
- Face to face at Council Chambers on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am to 12pm
- Over the phone between 2pm and 4.30pm (we call you).
To book call 9424 0000.