Duty Planner service
Duty Planning service appointments
The Duty Planner's main function is to direct customers to relevant planning policies and cannot:
We can assist you more efficiently if you provide:
- Your name and contact details.
- The address and zoning of the property.
- Details about the nature of your enquiry and what you require from Council.
Contact us to book an appointment with the Duty Planner. Appointments can be:
- Face to face at Council Chambers on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am to 12pm
- Over the phone between 2pm and 4.30pm (we call you).
To book call 9424 0000.
Duty Planner service during December and January
During the period covering Christmas and the New Year break, the Duty Planner service will be temporarily unavailable from, last service Thursday morning 17 December 2020 and will re-commence on Monday 11 January 2021.