Creative Kids vouchers
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre is now registered with Service NSW and we can accept Creative Kids vouchers for selected classes in the school holidays.
The classes we are able to redeem Creative Kids vouchers for are all school holiday classes over the value of $100.
More information on school holiday classes
Please note we are unable to accept online bookings for Creative Kids vouchers. They can only be redeemed by following the steps below and calling 9424 0310.
If you have any questions about the Creative Kids voucher process please contact us: email@example.com or 9424 0310.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers only accepted for selected classes above $100.
- Any amount above $100 must be paid via credit card (surcharges apply).
- Refunds issued if class is cancelled for amount over voucher value and provided voucher will be returned.
- Voucher transferrable to other selected classes, if original class is cancelled.
- No refunds for change of mind purchases.
- Voucher must be presented before the child named on the voucher participates in the class.
- Child attending the class must be the same as named on the voucher.
- If a voucher is invalid and the class goes ahead, customer will be liable for remunerating full cost of class.
Redeeming a voucher steps
- An emailed copy of the voucher must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (so we can claim it).
- Have your voucher number.
- Have your child's date of birth.
- Have your child's full name (exactly as it appears on the Service NSW Creative Kids voucher).
- Have your credit card ready for any additional fee.
- Know which class you would like to book from the options available.
- Once ready call 9424 0310.