Ku-ring-gai Art Centre
We offer visual art, creative writing and guitar classes for adults, children and teens as well as exhibitions, events and exciting school vacation programs.
Important note for bookings
Council has launched a new booking system. The improved system is more user friendly, has better self service functions and is mobile friendly making it faster and easier to book events and classes online.
As part of the new system, we have updated the process to give all students the opportunity to enrol in different courses each term. This has been done by removing the priority bookings option. To guarantee a spot in a class over two terms, you still have the two-term booking option available for each semester which if selected means 10% off the second term.
- Bookings open for Semester 1 2022 (Terms 1 and 2) on 7 December, 9am
- Bookings open for Summer School Holiday Program on 14 December, 9am
Book online now
Term 4, 2021
- Monday 1 November to Saturday 11 December
There will be no make-up classes.
Note: Students who already made a booking for Term 4 before lockdown will receive a partial refund due to the shortened length of Term 4.
Semester 1, 2022 (Terms 1 and 2)
- Semester 1, 2022 enrolment date: Tuesday 7 December 2021, 9am.
- Term 1: 31 January - 2 April.
- Term 2: 26 April - 27 June.
Summer School Holiday program
- Summer School Holiday Program enrolment date: Tuesday 14 December 2021, 9am.
- Summer School Holiday Program dates: Monday 10 January - Friday 21 January 2022.
Bookings can ONLY be made via the phone or booking online. Please note that dates are subject to change.
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre will follow all current Public Health Orders. Anyone attending the Centre including staff, students, tutors, life models, parents and guardians, must adhere to the following:
- Face masks are compulsory and must be worn by everyone at all times whilst on the premises. This includes entering or leaving the building, stationary in the studios/foyer/gallery spaces, leaving your chair to move about the room, or to go to the toilets.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray will be available in each studio for you to use at the beginning and the end of each class.
- No food should be consumed inside the studios/foyer/gallery. The kitchen is still closed.
For further information please see Ku-ring-gai Art Centre's Facebook page.