The Corporate department provides internal services crucial to ensuring Council runs smoothly. Its major functions include:
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Insurance and risk management.
- Human resources.
- Work Health and Safety.
- Information Technology.
- Aerial photography.
- Records and correspondence.
- Freedom of Information requests.
- Legislation and policies.
- Long-term financial planning.
- Council’s Delivery Program and Operational Plan and Annual Report.
David joined Council in 2013 from Leichhardt Council, where he was Director for 15 years and responsible for finance, information technology, property, customer service, administration, records, recreation facilities and libraries. David holds a MBA and Graduate Diploma in Accounting, a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and is a Certified Practicing Accountant.