About the Art Centre
Adults and school aged kids are invited to enrol into our term, weekend and school holiday classes. Taught by industry professionals, Ku-ring-gai Art Centre offers visual art, creative writing, guitar classes and more for all levels of experience, from timid beginners to advanced students!
Held in light airy studios that are constantly filled with creativity, the Art Centre provides a friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Outstanding facilities include a print room, a pottery and sculpture studio with five kilns, two well-equipped art studios and an exhibition art gallery.
||Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (closed public holidays)
||By appointment only Monday to Friday 11am to 4.30pm
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre, Bancroft Park, 3 Recreation Avenue, Roseville
9424 0310, email@example.com, Fb @kuringgaiartcentre
- Term parking permits are available for enrolled students.
- Visitor parking permits are available for gallery visitors and deliveries.
- Please ensure you display your valid Art Centre permit at all times.
- Council parking rangers may patrol the area each week.
- See office staff for more details and/or a valid parking permit.
- The parking time limit for those without a permit is 10 minutes only.
The Art Centre is only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Roseville Station on the North Shore Line. For more information, visit Transport Infoline.
Join our email newsletter
Subscribe to our enews
To offer engaging and creative opportunities to the community, enhancing a progressive arts culture in Ku-ring-gai and beyond.
We are a nurturing environment that creates opportunities that fosters artistic ideas, learning and wellbeing for the community.
- A community engaged arts organisation with contemporary ideas delivering diverse and relevant programs taught by professionals.
- A traditional arts facility producing and presenting high quality exhibitions and events.
- Encouraging of sustainable growth and change to meet the needs of the community.