Priority of access and child care subsidy
Priority of access
Choose the most suitable booking priority from our two categories, then submit your forms according to the dates on the program booklet. No bookings will be accepted for incorrectly marked categories.
Category 1: Families with both parents/guardians working/studying/training
Priority will be given to:
- A child at risk of serious abuse or neglect
- A child of a single parent who satisfies, or parents who both satisfy, the work/training/study test under section 14 of the Family Assistance Act – where vacancies are available.
Category 2: Families with one or more parents/guardians who are not working/studying/training
Priority should also be given to the following children, were vacancies are available:
- Children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Children in families which include a disabled person
- Children in families from a non-English speaking background
- Children in socially isolated families
- Children of single parents
Our service provides the following number of vacation care places in school holidays:
- West Pymble Kids Club: 55 places or 50 places on excursion days
- St Ives Kids’ Club: 60 places or 50 places on excursion days
- St Ives Getaway: 55 places or 50 places on excursion days
- West Lindfield Getaway: 55 places or 50 places on excursion days
Child Care Subsidy
Visit the Department of Human Services for more information or call on 136 150.