E-waste now collected in Council Clean-up
You can now have computers and televisions recycled in your booked Council Clean-up. When booking online simply nominate that you have these items by ticking the box. This will place your address on a list for the recycling truck to come by and collect. If you are booking by phone please advise customer service that you have these items. For more information New clean-up collections.
Regular drop-off locations computers and televisions
Recycle up to 15 items for free through the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme at listed nearby locations.
- Community Recycling Centre Artarmon - 8 Waltham Street Artarmon - location map.
- Community Recycling Centre Thornleigh - 29 Sefton Road Thornleigh - location map.
- Kimbriki Resource Centre - Kimbriki Road off Mona Vale Road, Ingleside/Terrey Hills - location map.
- Suez - Wicks Road, North Ryde - location map.
- Suez - Crozier Road, Belrose - location map.
- Office Works Hornsby (do not accept TVs) - 108-114 George Street, Hornsby - location map.
- Office Works Dee Why (do not accept TVs) - 800 Pittwater Road, Dee Why - location map.
- Domayne North Ryde (loading dock) - 1/111 Wicks Road, North Ryde - location map.
- Domayne / Harvey Norman Belrose (loading dock) - 4/25 Narabang Way, Belrose - location map.
Any household or small business can drop off their items in a car, ute or trailer in the designated television and computer recycling areas. Customers must unload their own waste.
- Computer monitors.
- Personal and portable computers.
- Printers, scanners, peripherals and parts.
- Cords and cables.
Items not accepted
Try using the recycling near you website to find a recycler for electronic items not included in the program or alternatively book a cleanup. Unfortunately these items are sent to landfill.
For more info on the TV and computer recycling program call Kimbriki on 9486 3512 or Suez Australia on 13 13 35.