Play Space Upgrade Program
Ku-ring-gai Council has an ongoing program of playground installations, expansions and upgrades.
Works programs for playground upgrades are scheduled by calendar year with a maximum of four (4) per year for scheduled delivery. Actual delivery times may be impacted by unforeseen events. The budget for playground works is primarily funded from s7.12 contributions but may be supplemented by other reserves and/or grants.
The works are guided by the Ku-ring-gai Play Space Strategy adopted in April 2020.
Future playgrounds - short term (5 years)
- Mitchell Crescent Reserve, Warrawee.
- Comenarra Playing Field, Killara East.
- Mimosa Reserve / Rofe Park, Turramurra.
- Queen Elizabeth Reserve (District), Lindfield.
- Peewee Park, West Pymble.
- Princes Park / Primula Oval, Lindfield.
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve, Killara.
- Hamilton Park, Turramurra.
- The Glade (District), Wahroonga.
- Yarrabung Reserve, St Ives.
- Gwydir Avenue Reserve, North Turramurra.
- Melaleuca Drive Park, St Ives.
- Killara Park (District), Killara.
- Howson Oval, Turramurra.
- William Lewis Park, Wahroonga.
- Gordon Glen, Gordon.
Future playgrounds - medium term (5-10 years)
- Selkirk Park (either associated with a major project or stand alone) Killara.
- Yeramba Street Reserve Turramurra.
- Allan Small Park Killara East.
- Sir Robert Menzies Park Wahroonga.
- Peewee Park West Pymble.