Bins and collection days
Your general waste bin is collected weekly; all other bins fortnightly.
- General waste is collected once a week
- Paper and mixed recycling is collected weekly
- Green waste bins are an optional service for units and apartments. Green waste bins are charged separately to the waste management charge on the property rates. To order a green waste bin for your apartments complete the Units Green Waste Bin Form.pdf(PDF, 923KB) (must be completed by the Executive Committee or Managing Agent).
Find your collection dates using address
Or alternatively print a copy of your calendar. Follow these steps.
- Look up your street: Waste Collection Zones By Streets(PDF, 62KB). If your street is not shown, contact email@example.com.
- Note whether your street is a 1. or 2. zone. If your street runs over both zones check additional information.
- Choose appropriate 1. or 2. zone calendar.
Waste Calendar 2020-2021 (1)(PDF, 2MB)
Waste Calendar 2020-2021 (2)(PDF, 2MB)
Make sure your bins are collected quickly and safely by following these simple tips:
- Put your bins out the night before collection day.
- Bin handles must face your house so lids open to the street.
- Place bins half a metre apart.
- Make sure lids are closed.
- Do not put extra waste or recycling next to or on top of bins.
- Do not place bins close to trees or cars or under low-hanging cables.
- Do not store your bins permanently on the nature strip.
- A weight restriction of 100kgs applies to all bins.
- Dispose of chemicals safely at a Chemical CleanOut.
- Dispose of needles and syringes safely at pharmacies.
Request a bin, repair or missed service
Click any of the below to find out more about services for houses and apartments and to make a request.